Thursday, December 19, 2013

Roof is finished!

The roof finally got done today just as the first drops of rain started falling. Uncanny!  It looks so amazing! There is a whole back story to my roof story which I will include one day. I did some last minute Costco-ing (Is that even a word?) in the pouring rain to celebrate the roof.  And the rest of today was spent cleaning up the debris (still not done). 

I decided to make this recipe for broccoli cheddar soup that I had been dying to try before my kitchen got bombed. In short, it was perfect! One day I will get the hang of this blog thing and post beautiful step by step photos but today you will have to forgive me and settle for a link and a finished product pic! The soup is perfect with some crusty bread! (And a side of rain...)




No comments:

Post a Comment